Professionally Written Content for Your Website
Engaging content for Websites, - Blogs - Press Releases - News Articles, Interviews and more.
We started writing content for websites in 2009 and have acquired a vast library of techniques and industry resource contacts since.
There is a big difference between content that has been phone-in and truly great content. You already know that. What you don't know is that great content is what Google and the other search engines want to. They have patented the ability for the search engines to determine the quality of the content its scanning.
Using professional, on brand and on target content really helps support the online sale. Now with the myriad of choice available to users, your website content needs to stand out in order to present you as the authority in your industry.
What you might not know, and should, is that Google's new search engine result controlling AI called RankBrain knows the difference between passable and great content already. What's more Google's RankBrain uses content quality to help it rank your website against your competitors in search results.
That's right Google is able to understand context and quality in the text it scans on your website.
- Getting your message through the constant online noise to potential buyers in the market.
- Ensuring Google knows that your content is well written, logically structured and accurately referenced.
Types of Website Content We Create
- Website Content - Main Pages
- Blogs & Website Articles
- Social Profile Posts
- Press Releases / Media Releases
- Industry Writers
- Testimonials & Reviews
- Resource promotion
- Mention link building
- Content link building
- Long-form text content
- Interactive pages such as tools, quizzes, calculators
- Engaging visuals and infographics
- Original research and case studies
- Ebooks and tutorials
- Content curation
Benefits of working with us
• An unmatched range of experience
• A refined process that generates results
• A been-there-done-that understanding of what works & what doesn’t online
• All work is done in Canada