"Best in Class" Content for Your Website
There is a difference between just OK content and truly great content. You might already know that with the myriad of choice available to users, your website content needs to stand out in order to present you as the authority in your industry. You might already know that testing has revealed that better content drives more conversions on the website and sales in your funnel.
What you might not know, and should, is that Google's new search engine result controlling AI called RankBrain knows the difference between ok and great content too. Whats more Google's RankBrain uses that measured metric of content quality to help it rank the website in search results.
That's right Google is able to understand context and quality in the text it scans.
So there are 2 very important reasons to create well written, "Best in Class" content for your website.
Oh and these 2 as well...
- Getting your message through the constant online noise to potential buyers in the market.
- Ensuring Google knows that your content is well written, logically structured and accurately referenced.
Types of Content We Create
- Website Content - Main Pages
- Blogs & Website Articles
- Social Profile Posts
- Press Releases / Media Releases
- Industry Writers
- Testimonials & Reviews
- Resource promotion
- Mention link building
- Content link building
- Long-form text content
- Interactive pages such as tools, quizzes, calculators
- Engaging visuals and infographics
- Original research and case studies
- Ebooks and tutorials
- Content curation
We create engaging content for Websites, - Blogs - Press Releases - News Articles, Interviews and more.
We started writing content for websites in 2009 and have acquired a vast library of techniques and industry resource contacts since.
Benefits of working with us
• An unmatched range of experience
• A refined process that generates results
• A been-there-done-that understanding of what works & what doesn’t online
• All work is done in Canada