I have reviewed the website, local competition and potential for a provincial / national reach.
The current local performance seems to be driven only by a well performing Google Business Listing. I notice the url is only a few months old, was there a pre-existing site?
The brand presence is really lifted by Steve’s personality that comes through in the images, reviews and that shotgun video;) I mention that because selling outside of your physical service area can be tough. Most of the online real estate is taken by brands competing on price / ease. That drives up Adwords bid prices and makes the SEO landscape noisy – hard to stand out. Steve’s “Shoeman” image gives you something to sell on – that super service personality vs competing purely on price.
How I would approach it:
- Develop a great “Hero Image” for the brand
- Use that gorgeous visual heavy website you made to feature that “Hero brand”
- Build out website content and use the most successful industry keywords as our focus SEO keywords.
- Build citations x 30 per month
- Local link build – (does Steve have associates with websites he could approach for a backlink)
- Develop link outreach program
- Develop ongoing blogging that targets both topical-in-the-news subjects as well
- Setup Google Adwords Search ads for keyword & InMarket audience targeting
- Setup Remarketing to Google-Bake prior visitors to the site and remind them of your offer.
- Measure everything and discuss weekly to improve.
At the 90 day mark we will be looking at the numbers to decide the best way forward. I don’t force contracts, everything is month to month and we build it together.
At the end of each monthly campaign cycle, I measure and determine tactics to continually improve the following key performance indicators:
➾ Search engine rankings
➾ Search engine traffic
➾ Keyword breadth
➾ Domain authority growth
➾ Top traffic-driving keywords
➾ Top traffic-receiving pages
➾ Page depth & engagement goals
➾ Conversions / Sales
As part of my commitment to transparency and client buy-in I am happy to train you to understand the important metrics, the 3rd party platforms that provide this data and how to gain insights from it
Benefits of working with me
- An unmatched range of experience (17 years)
- A refined process that generates results
- A been-there-done-that understanding of what works & what doesn’t online
- All work is done in Canada
Local – $500/month
Regional – (multiple cities – provincial) – $950 /month
National – $2000/month (a less expensive approach is to stagger the targeting and focus on multiple high population cities across Canada vs a truly national campaign – similar pricing to Regional SEO)
My system follows a clearly defined, proven process of clean site design, fresh content, keyword focus & quality link & off site development. I implement that process in an environment that is out of our control – the search engines. That said, we acknowledge that as a client you need to see tangible results oriented progress. To track performance we will show you how to understand & see improvement through Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools & Agency Analytics dashboard reports.
Please let me know if the approach and numbers are in line for you. If so we can schedule a call to review the finer points and/or I can send a formal quote for your review.