Reporting and suggestions below:
- You referenced backpage as an issue link but you will see from the attached report that there are many bookmark & exchange type links that can hinder your ranking.
- Your website is behind in appearance compared with the high ranking competitors.
- The sites load speed is in the poor range – https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdrlabelle.com%2F&tab=mobile
This is not a full audit but enough for me to comfortably speak about the website and its ability to rank for relevant keywords going forward.
- Technical & On-page – The website looks ok (recommend a redo) but load speed will need to be worked on. Google has made load speed a main metric to focus on for both SEO & better user experience.
- The links in the attached report are of low quality and are from weak topic relevance sites. They don’t transmit the authority needed for your website to rank. Many are not topic relevant enough to support you either. I would recommend a combination of link outreach, authority out-linking and a heavy citation build so you can own local search.
- Content – the site is going after a group typically within 10 miles or less with chiropractic or massage therapy needs. Those potential clients will ask the search engines a number of questions – queries looking to fix their pain point. Your website needs to not only rank highly for main terms like “Calgary Chiropractor” but it also needs to have a large breadth of related but separate keywords in order to drive enough quality traffic – potential client connections. I would recommend more static content and an ongoing blogging.
Bottom line the website needs on site changes, scaled content marketing as well as a strong link build in order to drive enough traffic to make SEO a worthwhile investment.
In combination with an SEO campaign we would use a nuanced remarketing and competitor targeting Adwords campaign.
You need an updated website, SEO and I would recommend limited Adwords & Remarketing at least temporarily. My costs below:
Regional SEO (Calgary) – $1000/month
- Citation building
- Content creation blogs, new main pages and outreach
One Time Setup Fee: $250 + 10% of your monthly spend
* for example if you spend $500 on Google Adwords, I will charge you $50 to manage, improve and provide reporting on the campaign.
So the same spend of $1250 as before but $500 of that goes to Google for your ads. I don’t ask for contracts and do everything based on relationship and trust. In about 90 days we will have more productive keywords ranking, proof of concept for Adwords and more website traffic leading to sales.
Please let me know your thoughts and if you are ready to get started.
Blue Tide is a boutique agency providing start to finish digital marketing. While our focus is SEO+SEM, our programs include every online touch point a potential client may encounter in their assessment of you. We provide increased targeted traffic, brand image enhancement and 1st page control.
Want results without the learning curve? Send us a quote request or call us at 416.889.7812 to see what options are available for your business.